From burning buildings to gunfire, first responders put their lives on the line to protect our communities and residents every day. Unfortunately, due to the nature of their job and the stress it entails this heroism comes at a high cost. First responders have a significant increased risk of suffering from mental and physical issues. We need to improve standards to ensure that these individuals receive the best care possible.
Our mission is to create awareness and conduct research on ways to prevent illness and save lives of first responders.
The specific objectives and purpose of this organization shall be:
1. Create awareness about the need for better physical and mental healthcare
2. To conduct research and identify the best ways to prevent illness and suicide
4. To sponsor PTSD and Trauma trainings for first responder agencies and veterans
5. To host events that benefit first responder/veteran health and wellbeing
6. To help provide prevention resources for physical and mental health